3.23.2012

stars in the pool


Swimwear: by me

What a big surprise when i went to the pool and found it completely empty. I was happy to be by myself with the nature


Traje de Baño: por mi

Que sorpresa cuando fui a la alberca y la encontre completamente vacia. Estaba realmente feliz de estar sola con la naturaleza

 


I found this little fella near to the pool....It was a little bit scary but awesome at the same! He only wanted to be fresh like me...It's getting really hot lately. Awesome excuse to go to the beach huh?

Encontre a este amiguito cerca de la alberca...Fue un poco espantoso pero increible al mismo tiempo! El solamente queria estar fresco como yo....Se esta poniendo realmente caliente ultimamente. Una excusa muy buena para ir a la playa, verdad?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...