8.30.2012

rouge


There's a lot of things that i still have to share with you from my business trip around mexico but lately i've been really busy with my new house...I'm on "the construction supervisor" mood and i just can't find time to take pictures and what not! Today I took the day off so...here i am LOL 
This rouge carpet is one of my favorite HAUS (Home acquisitions "unique stuff") that i got for my living room...I just can't wait to show you the results....Maybe i should do another web series about it What do you think about that? Let me know in the comments if you would watch it or no.
BTW I was lucky enough to find this lovely blouse at a supermaket a few days ago after i saw this love-aesthetics (Ivana Carpio) pin --HERE-- Now I can die in peace! LOL

BLOUSE: pammyº
JEANS: SXY JNS
SHOES: NASTY GAL
BRACELET: ASOS
WATCH: Calvin Klein (Similar)
SUNGLASSES: NASTY GAL (Similar)

Hay muchas cosas que aun tengo que enseñarles del viaje de negocios por mexico pero ultimamente he estado muy ocupada con mi nueva casa...Estoy en la onda de "supervisor de construccion" y no puedo encontrar el tiempo para  tomar fotos y demas! Hoy me tome el dia libre asi que...aqui estoy LOL
Esta alfombra roja es una de mis adquisiciones favoritas HAUS (Home acquisitions "unique stuff") que compre para mi sala...no puedo esperar por el enseñarles el resultado...Talvez deberia hacer una serie web sobre ello ¿Que opinas? Dejame saber en los comentarios si lo verias o no.
BTW Fui lo suficientemente suertuda para encontrar esta hermosa blusa en un supermercado hace un par de dias despues de que vi el pin de love-aesthetics (Ivana carpio) --AQUI-- Ahora puedo morir en paz! LOL

1 comment:

  1. that red carpet is fabulous!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...