3.22.2013

floral prints

(60's inspired mini dress by FKXO) 

You know I'm not a girly girl but for some bizarre reason I found this floral prints really cute and all I want is to wear them all week long. Maybe is a signal...and It's time for me to put aside my extreme obsession with neutrals and let this trend flow in me (LOL) Thats why I'm incorporating some floral pieces into my collection (closet) and this dress is one of them.
FKXO is the name of my brand (designs) and some pieces will be soled at my online store --HERE-- along with other stuff like jewelry and bags....feel free to check them out!


Como saben no soy una chica muy femenina y por alguna extraña razón encuentro este tipo de estampados realmente hermosos y lo único que quiero es usarlos por el resto de la semana. A lo mejor es una señal...que ya es tiempo de poner a un lado mi exagerada obsesión con los colores neutros y dejar estar tendencia fluir en mi (LOL) Es por eso que estoy incorporando esta tendencia en mi colección (closet) y este vestido es uno de ellos.
FKXO es el nombre de mi marca (diseños) y muy pronto algunas de estas piezas se estarán vendiendo en mi tienda online --AQUI-- junto con otras cosas como joyería y bolsas...échales un vistazo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...