3.13.2013

spring update

(Steve Madden bags / Chloe eau de parfum / DKNY bags)

It's raining while i'm writing this so is kind of difficult to imagine a colorful season when everything you see is cold and gray...That's why (at this point) I had to go around the mall so I could find the inspiration I need for something I'm working on...Also I'm glad that the fabric store is being filled with incredible prints and I just can't wait to show you everything...Meanwhile here is a little sneak peek.

Esta lloviendo mientras escribo esto así que es muy difícil imaginarme una temporada colorida cuando todo lo que veo es tristemente gris...Es por eso que (a este punto) tuve que ir por el centro comercial para encontrar la inspiración que necesitaba para un proyecto en el que estoy trabajando...Ademas las tiendas de telas se están llenando de muchos estampados increíbles y no puedo esperar por enseñarles de que estoy hablando...Mientras tanto aquí les dejo un pequeño vistazo.

(My workspace)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...