5.03.2013

105 degrees

(ZINGARA Swimsuit / NASTYGAL Hat / ASOS sunnies / MAC lipstick)
Pregnant or not... here I come! 
This weather is freaking crazy and I seriously just want to be at the pool all day long. 105 ºF is just insane! I don't understand how can I be still alive LOL Yesterday I went to the pool by myself (one of my #foreveralone moments) and just because the light was incredibly delightful I took this pictures. Now that I'm pregnant is not easy to feel comfortable with your body specially when everyone looks at you like you were a freak show... even though, I still think I look good; As long as I'm happy with it, I'll continue uploading pictures of myself. Now..SMILE!

------

Embarazada o no... aqui voy!
Este clima esta horrible y en serio solo quiero estar en la alberca todos los días. 40ºC es una locura! Aun no puedo entender como es que aun estoy viva LOL Ayer fui a la alberca por mi cuenta (uno de mis momentos #foreveralone) y solo porque la luz lo acreditaba, tome estas fotos. Ahora que estoy embarazada me es muy difícil sentirme cómoda con mi cuerpo y mas si la gente me voltea a ver como si fuera un engendro...Aun así, creo que me veo bien; Siempre y cuando este feliz con ello, seguiré subiendo fotos. Ahora...SONRIE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...