8.26.2013

makeup bag f/w 13

(Mango mini satchel as a makeup bag)
(M.A.C foundation and cover-up in  NC40 / MaxFactor powder in Nouveau Beige)
(M.A.C blush in desert rose / Dior mascara in Diorshow Extase)
(M.A.C lipstick in Lady Danger / The Body Shop lip butter  in Guarana)

Finally we are changing seasons and the first thing I like to take care is my makeup bag. I seriously don't like the summery weather because I can't cope with the freaking humidity ruining my makeup (and hair) every 5 seconds; Is not that I even use a lot of it but still makes me mad to feel my face all greasy and shiny, so I end up wearing only lipstick and mascara.
For this Fall/Winter I'm going to continue the barely makeup trend using everything what you see in this little bag and maybe for some special occasions I'll add some eyeshadow.

-------

Finalmente estamos cambiando de estacion y lo primero que me gusta hacerme cargo es de mi bolsa de maquillaje. Realmente no me gusta el clima de verano porque no puedo lidiar con el hecho de que la mugre humedad eche a perder mi maquillaje ( y peinado) cada 5 segundos; Tampoco es que use mucho pero aun asi me enoja sentir mi cara toda grasosa y brillosa, termino usando solamente rimel y labial.
Para este Otoño/Invierno voy a continuar el look de "no maquillaje" usando todo lo que ves en esta bolsa y a lo mejor en ocasiones especiales agregue alguna sombre.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...